Do as directed
1)listen to your father. (complex)
2)My homework satisfied with my teacher. (complex)
3)I Can’t shed tears. (use help)
4)As soon as he saw the snake, he fled. (Negative)
5) She is too proud to apologize. (Remove too)
6)No sooner had she arrived at home than I left. ( Assertive)
7)Every citizen loves motherland.( Negative)
8)Let the door be shut. ( voice change)
9) I came, I conquered. (begin with no sooner)
10)America is the richest nation in the world. (No other)
11)Energy gives out by the sun. (Voice)
12)It was not my intention to harm you. Iverbl
13)He comes here twice a week. IWh-Q. Howl
14)When do you have your dinner?
15)I did not love her. I did not love her sister. IJoinl
16)The guard said, ‘Let me do my duty’. indirect
17)One should keep one’s promise.
18)How could you do it ? [Change the voice
19)Every tree is known by its fruit. IMake —vel
20)Being idle he was punished. [noun forml
20)Your play is our death. [Make complex
21)I prefer to read than to write. [Correctl
22)The road becoming slippery he found it
difficult to move on. IMake cxl
23)Every afternoon the children came to play
with the Giant. Icompoundl
24) As soon as he heard the news, he fainted.
[Use ‘no sooner than
25)She loves freedom. ‘Use adjective for’
26) He is proud of his knowledge.
27) It was not my intention to harm youIvoice)Verb)
28)I did not love her. I did not love her Sister (compound).
29)The guard said, ‘Let me do my duty’. [indire
30) One should keep one’s promise.
31) How could you do it ? [Change the voice)
32) Every tree is known by its fruit. IMake active)
33) Being idle he was punished. [noun for idle)
34) Iprefer to read than to write. [Corre
35)Man has faculty. It is improved by use.
(Join by n. clause)